Aragunnu, Mimosa Rocks National Park
- Limited Edition 1/50
- Hand Printed on Japanese Paper ( Washi, handmade)
- Print Size 60x60cm
- Finished Frame size 85x84cm
- Colour- Prussian Blue ink on an off white paper
- Each print comes with a Certificate of Authenticity
- Please note all pieces are hand printed when ordered. Please expect a 2 week production time.
- If ordering custom framing for your lino print please expect a 3-4 week production of your final framed piece.
- Framed prints are for local pick up only.
Mimosa Rocks National Park sits in the Sapphire Coast of NSW. This location claimed its name after The Paddle Steamer “Mimosa” struck this uncharted rock in 1863.
I was drawn to capture this beautiful location after camping there with my family in 2019. This view we found after meandering along a wooden boardwalk that is filled
with Australian native flora and fauna. At the end of the walk you you are confronted rocks with hidden shells and sea life that then leads out to a quite bay that lies in front of the infamous Mimosa Rock.
All prints are hand printed on beautiful Japanese Paper known as Washi.
All prints are numbered and you will receive the next number in line available.