"The Lyrebird, Come dance with me"
- Limited Edition 1/50
- Hand Printed on Japanese Paper (Washi, handmade)
- Print Size - 60x30cm
- Finished framed size - 80x50cm
- Colour - Prussian Blue ink on an off white paper
- Each print comes with a Certificate of Authenticity
- Please note all pieces are hand printed when ordered. Please expect a 2 week production time.
- If ordering custom framing for your lino print please expect a 3-4 week production of your final framed piece.
Someone once said, “ I want to step into your prints and walk around inside of them, they are so immersive”.
With each piece of linoleum I carve, I strive to entice you through light and shadow. Allowing you to be engaged in my story but also leaving small pockets of dark that bring depth and wonder to each piece. Fine details and bold marking leave textures that form the flora and fauna of our native Australian landscape. Immersed in National park I find my inspiration in the world around me.
The shy Lyrebird has been out and about lately and has been spotted in Lake Conjola showing of its attractive plumage trying to find a mate. When the male lyrebird finds a female he lays all his beautiful feathers over his head and starts to dance and shimmer his plumage. In hope that she will find him attractive........